DeWanna Bonner: Sun Season Wrap-up

Kerkering stworzył temat: DeWanna Bonner: Sun Season Wrap-up

Sun guard DeWanna Bonner etched her name in WNBA history books during the 2022 season. The 13-year expert tallied her 6, 000 th career-point, 2, 500 th career-rebound, 900th career-assist and 500th career-steal this period, making her a couple of players in organization history to achieve all of those marks. Bonner went up in the WNBA document publications to 12th all-time in racking up and 10th all-time in rebounding during the 2022 normal period. After 12 playoff contests, the 6-4 guard currently sits 6th all-time in scoring, 4th all-time in rebounding, 4th all-time in swipes and 3rd all-time in games played in organization postseason background. A Lot Of Significant Performances: July 13: Bonner tallied 19 points in an 89-81 gain the Indiana Fever Sophie Cunningham Jersey , which relocated her previous 6, 000 factors in her WNBA profession. July 24: In an 86-79 victory over Minnesota, Bonner gave out a career-high 8 aids, along with 9 points, six rebounds and five steals. August 24: Bonner led the Sun with a postseason-high 21 factors, five rebounds, five helps and one block in their Game 3 win in the opening round of the playoffs versus the Dallas Wings.

Proszę Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się, aby dołączyć do konwersacji.

Moderatorzy: Aniafryzjerbygaganova
Zasilane przez Forum Kunena

Najnowsze posty na forum

• alexseen Avatar Pokazy

After my friends and I couldn't find anything interesting to do for the weekend, we decided to look...

Ostatni post przez alexseen

• pavloviktor Avatar royalvegas

Hello dear friends, I would like to tell you about , a place where I always find great games and...

Ostatni post przez pavloviktor

• militaria Avatar Zabieg botoksu na włosy

Ja olejuję skórę głowy i zostawiam na godzinę do trzech godzin przed myciem, a potem zawsze...

Ostatni post przez militaria